This Shoden level, also known as the beginners or the first level, is all about learning practical hands on Traditional Japanese Reiki.
Where you will learn all the skills you need to naturally treat yourself and others … Safe, Simple & Effective Skills 4 Life
Next Jikiden Reiki Shoden Course 18 & 19 Oct 2014
Learning Jikiden Reiki is refreshingly simple and down to earth… Authentic Japanese energy healing with No Western influences… Reiki in it’s original simplicity, as founded by Mikao Usui.
- Receive 3 Reiju (attunements) over the 2 days.
- Learn about the history of Reiki and how it was taught and is still being taught in Japan.
- Learn why we chant the Gokai (the 5 principles) in Japanese.
- Learn about the concept of Byosen, so you will know where to place your hands during treatments.
- Learn the first Shirushi (symbol), how and when to use it.
- Discover how Reiki can be used for first aid and more long standing ailments.
- Learn and practice a light Kekko massage technique taught by Mikao Usui and further enhanced by Dr Chujiro Hayashi because of his medical training.
- Learn how to enhance the sensitivity of your hands.
- Be able to give and receive Reiki treatments with other participants.
This is an official Jikiden Reiki training course with Debbie-Ann Champion, a registered and certified Shihan/Teacher with the Jikiden Reiki Institute, Kyoto Japan.
The Shoden level textbook, is issued by the Jikiden Reiki Kenkyukai (Institute) in English. There is space in your textbook to make notes… so please bring a pen or pencil.
On completion of this Shoden Level Course, you receive a traditional woodblock and Japanese certificate and you will also be presented with an English Jikiden Reiki certificate on the final day.
With your permission, your name will be placed on the official Jikiden Reiki Website, where you will be registered.
The UK Shoden course fee is £195 Please note this fee has been set by the Jikiden Reiki Institute, in Japan by Sensei Tadao Yamaguchi.
A Deposit of £50 is required to secure your place on the Shoden Seminar, with the balance due on the first day.
|Full amount £195.00||Deposit £50.00||Balance £145.00|
Please note, this is a non refundable deposit. When it has been received, your place will be confirmed on your chosen seminar in writing, by post or by email… as you prefer
The remaining balance is due before the seminar begins, on the first day.
You can also choose to pay the full amount for each seminar when booking.
Paying Via PayPal
When you have made your payment through PayPal, please contact me quoting your PayPal id/unique reference for this transaction – Along with the following details:
- Your name; as you would like it to be appear on your certificate.
- Phone Number
- Email address ( for correspondence )
- The Date of the Shoden course you have chosen to attend.
Once you have emailed me your details AND I have confirmation of the transaction from PayPal, I will confirm you place on your chosen seminar by email, or by post if you prefer.